The Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center is appealing to construction worker or skilled tradesman with mesothelioma to call them anytime to ensure the are dealing directly with some of the nation’s most experienced lawyers for compensation.
NEW YORK, NY, January 26, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center says, “We are urging a construction worker or a skilled tradesman such an electrician, plumber, welder or machinist in Massachusetts who has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma to call us anytime at 800-714-0303 to ensure they are talking directly to some of the nation’s most skilled mesothelioma attorneys. Our number one objective is seeing to it that people with mesothelioma in Massachusetts receive the very best possible financial compensation as we would like to discuss.” http://Massachusetts.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center’s tips for hiring the nation’s top mesothelioma attorneys for an Electrician or Skilled Tradesman in Massachusetts with this rare cancer
* “An electrician or skilled tradesman in Massachusetts could receive financial compensation that exceeds a million dollars. However, it will probably take one of the nation’s most skilled and capable mesothelioma attorneys to get the best compensation. Manufacturers of products that contain asbestos will fight to prevent paying if they are not forced to.
* “Make a list of all workplaces where the diagnosed person could have been exposed to asbestos. The list should literally include every job the diagnosed person had since high school, along with the names of coworkers who may have witnessed the exposure to asbestos.
* “Be aware that some law firms on the Internet will either tell you they are the ‘nation’s top mesothelioma attorneys’ or they are somehow affiliated with them regardless if this is true or not.
* “Before you hire an attorney to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim, please call us at 800-714-0303 so at a minimum we can suggest specific full-time mesothelioma attorneys who excel at financial compensation for power or electricians, skilled tradesmen and US Navy Veterans with mesothelioma.” http://Massachusetts.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
High-risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in Massachusetts include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, maritime workers, oil refinery workers, manufacturing workers, plumbers, welders, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, or construction workers. Typically, the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, or 1980’s.
For the best possible mesothelioma treatment options in Massachusetts the Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facility with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at these hospitals.
* The Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center in Boston for their cutting-edge mesothelioma treatment options. http://www.brighamandwomens.org
* Boston, Massachusetts, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center: http://www.massgeneral.org/cancer/
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
The Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center also wants to emphasize their unsurpassed free services are available to a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma statewide including Boston, Lowell, New Bedford, Worcester, Springfield, or Cambridge. For additional information a diagnosed victim or their family members are urged to call the Massachusetts Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 800-714-0303. http://Massachusetts.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here